Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Manager to join our team in Westminster, CO.
Working closely with the CommScope field sales teams and field sales management to identify goals that will grow CommScope’s business and position CommScope’s solutions for new business to end users through our Ecosystem of partners including: Channel Distributors, Installation Business Partners, Consultants, Engineers, General Contractors and Integrators through telephone sales and scheduled in-field visits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- The Inside Sales Account Manager will energetically interact with field sales and our ecosystem partners to discuss project opportunities and be the lead, in many cases, to see the opportunity through to the finish.
- Utilizing new business/project publications, both hard print and digital, the Inside Sales Account Manager will qualify new business leads and forward them appropriately to the field team or ecosystem
- The Inside Sales Account Manager will be required to utilize CommScope‘s internal resources for product expediting, pricing, technical support, etc. in a manner to meet the customer’s expectations.
- The Inside Sales Account Manager will utilize CRM to manage his/her opportunities and use the same for account planning.
- To be a champion implementing the CommScope Sales Methodology
- To attend, when necessary, meetings with our ecosystem and field sellers, tradeshows and Channel events
- Through creative thinking and planning, identify new fields of play and new opportunities that position CommScope as the lead solution of choice.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree required. A business or technical major is ideal, but not required.
- 1-2 years of selling experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written.
- Motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.