Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Regional Field Marketing Specialist provides services that standardize, enhance and optimize regional demand creation and delivers support for the initial implementation of selected global campaigns.
This person will collaborate closely with the regional marketing manager on the customization of all relevant global campaigns within the region and with the global campaign leaders for initial implementation of the selected global campaigns.
This role works under the direct supervision of a Regional Marketing Director / Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provides support to the regional marketing team to bring relevant global marketing campaigns and selected regional campaigns to successful fruition within the region.
- Inbound and outbound execution of these campaigns in close collaboration with all members of the campaign team – internal and external.
- Supports the global campaign leaders in the initial implementation phase of selected global campaigns to the point where global campaigns can be transferred to regional teams for in-region execution.
- In collaboration with marketing ops, provides analysis and project support to the regional team to support the quality, compliance and optimization of regional customer data.
Digital Best Practice
- Effective use of technology and marketing best practice to manage projects and optimize campaigns.
- Provides ‘subject specialist’ expertise to the regional team on digital tools and techniques for inbound and outbound campaigns (SEM, personalization, social media, digital templates)
- Identification, recommendation and support for the onboarding of external campaign resources to deliver agile and efficient demand services where appropriate
- Manage and execute paid media activities and high level tradeshow support
- Tracking and reporting on regional campaign effectiveness in collaboration with marketing operations and data analysts.
- Developing and producing monthly marketing highlights for sales team.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in related curriculum required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in local language
- Good understanding of inbound, outbound and customer marketing techniques
- Ability to analyze and respond to reports
- Ability to manage diverse projects
- Experience in budget management
- Fluent in English
- 10-20% Travel Required
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.