- Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution. Develop and educate sales staff on product knowledge, sales techniques and company policies by developing and conducting monthly sales meetings.
- Attain targeted sales as determined by business goals. Operate department and assigned personnel within budgetary guidelines.
- Demonstrate awareness of customer needs and establish policies and practices to effectively meet those needs. Develop interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally. Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers/vendors and coworkers.
- Develop and educate sales staff on product knowledge, sales techniques and company policies by developing and conducting monthly sales meetings. Participate in industry organization monthly meetings. Develop and presents major account presentations. Formulate and analyze information on competition. Attend industry shows and events.
- Interact with customers and vendors in a friendly, timely and quality manner; ensure customer and vendors' questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Manage customer's complaints, issues and emergencies.
- Establish and monitor major account prospect lists. Process customer rebates and incentives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
4-6 yrs. Foodservice sales and team lead or supervisory experience.Preferred QualificationsBachelors-Business management, sales/marketing or related area.
6-10 yrs. Foodservice sales supervisory/management.