Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope’s RUCKUS networks simplify life for IT while enabling them to deliver exceptional user experiences. With RUCKUS products and solutions, any organization—regardless of size or sophistication—can easily deploy, manage, and expand a converged IT/OT network, while addressing unique business outcomes. With the help of machine learning and AI, IT can troubleshoot faster and proactively create, measure, and meet SLAs that address the evolving needs of their users.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales to join our team to promote our Ruckus Networks Product Portfolio.
What to Expect:
As the regional leader for the Midwest, this is a critical role responsible for leading, coaching, and managing the Midwest sales team, including driving revenue, increasing market share, and developing of proven Customer and Partner relationships and new business development. The ideal candidate will be based in the Midwest Region of the US, near a major airport.
- Overall revenue responsibilities for CommScope RUCKUS sales in the Midwest.
- The individual will be responsible for planning, developing, and executing regional growth plans and business strategies to maximize market opportunities and drive profitable growth.
- Take direct and hands-on responsibility along with your team for the delivery of sales targets for the region as agreed. Determine the extent of business potential and identify the most appropriate points of access to customers and ensure the optimal utilization of sales and pre-sales resources.
- You will be an active participant in the Americas Strategic Leadership team.
- Manage and support key operational functions including forecasting accuracy, customer relationship and pipeline management, effective regional marketing programs and development.
- Manage, lead, and evolve world-class sales and sales engineering technical capabilities to sell products, technologies and services through optimized channels of distribution.
- Build and develop excellent channel partner and client relationships across the region.
- Lead the evolution of sales strategies to penetrate target markets and expand the business.
- Manage successful, accurate sales forecasts to meet or exceed assigned revenue quota, whilst ensuring that the regional sales teams meets assigned quota.
- Continue to build and elevate the caliber of the team.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of sales experience and a minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales leadership experience.
- Track record of building a business based both on solutions sold via channel partners, as well as the ability to drive demand and create preference with major accounts.
- Ability to build and manage a well-oiled sales operations/execution machine while implementing a rigorous, measurable and repeatable process.
- Functional experiences in sales and business development with experience managing and working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to personally sell and close large enterprise deals.
- Has demonstrated an ability to consistently identify, attract and develop “A” level sales talent. Able to attract key individuals.
- A passion for building winning teams.
- Exceptional demand generation experience.
- A technical aptitude and the ability to credibly articulate high-level technical features and benefits.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.