It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Launch your career into new frontiers!
CommScope is looking to add a Communications Specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be located near one of our core US locations of Lisle, Illinois; Richardson, Texas; Horsham, Pennsylvania; or Hickory, North Carolina.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
As part of our Corporate Strategy, Brand & Communications group, and reporting into our Senior Director, Employee Communications & Brand, we will look to you to develop employee communications strategies linked to business strategy and performance requirements.
Here, you will work closely with business segments, functions, and Communications and Marketing team members to implementing employee communication strategies, plans, and programs that establish an understanding of CommScope’s vision and strategic direction, help drive transformation and build and strengthen our brand and culture.
Our dynamic work environment attracts bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next. You will have the opportunity to influence and make an impact by providing ongoing internal communications support and counsel to leadership, including internal messaging and presentation materials. Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and fosters inclusiveness on a global level with the talent to handle our employee intranet, “Spectrum,” including design and navigation strategy with IT and Digital Marketing, as well as editorial planning and development. We thrive on change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in communications or public relations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, SharePoint, web, and social media publishing platforms.
- Ability to identify, assess, understand and make appropriate recommendations to meet employee communication needs.
- Validated experience crafting effective messaging for internal and external audiences and handling a range of communication media including face-to-face (town halls, executive speeches), print, online, social, and multimedia.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills with the opportunity to provide writing samples during the interview process.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Problem-solving skills, with a specific focus on developing new, creative ways to drive communications in a changing business environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to embrace change.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Prior agency experience.
- Graphic design, presentation design experience coupled with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in both internal communications and external media relations.
- Experience in a global corporate environment.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] .