Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a Professional Services Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for building an intranet site for Professional Services. The site is important to the improved efficiency of Professional Services staff and the improved awareness and equipping of sales and other functions in the company. You will work closely with Professional Services PLM and delivery teams, across several organizations to develop the intranet site plus other marketing assets and programs that will help to build awareness for CommScope Professional Services both internally and with our customers.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Working with IT to identify opportunities, tools and constraints to build out the internal site for Professional Services
- Developing goals and priorities for the new intranet site.
- Meeting with Professional Services PLM and other Subject Matter Experts to develop content for the new intranet site.
- Based on input from others, create copy for the home page and other pages of the intranet site.
- Review assets housed in other locations (SFDC, FlightDeck, website etc.) for inclusion in the new intranet site.
- Project manage the assembly of materials and loading of content to build out the intranet sites.
- Other projects as assigned, which may include developing data sheets, marketing briefs, presentations and other assets for specific services.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing, pursuing a BS, BA or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Software Development, or Business from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
You Will Excite Us If You
- Have an innate desire to learn about new (somewhat technical) services, ask good questions, write coherent, non-technical messaging and develop relevant marketing ideas.
- Demonstrate above average proficiency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.