At Ruckus Networks, a Commscope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do
Ruckus Wireless, the Wi-Fi industry’s acknowledged leader in innovation, revenue growth, and carrier deployment market share, is seeking more high-caliber talent for our technical marketing organization.
The Technical Marketing Engineer position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of our sales team and channel partners, This opportunity is ideal for someone with hands-on Wi-Fi/RF testing, competitive analysis, and networking expertise. A successful candidate will rapidly gain a deep knowledge of Ruckus and competitor products. They will then use this knowledge to develop and perform tests and analyses that reflect Ruckus’ ability to build world-class solutions. This knowledge is then transferred to the field via documentation, webinars, and other media.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Performance testing of wireless products and solutions
- Create competitive test reports and analysis for the field
- Write configuration and deployment guides and technical notes to aid in deployment of Ruckus products and solutions
- Collaborate with Ruckus product management on use cases and incremental product/feature requirements and priorities to enhance Ruckus solutions
- Validate technical content included in Ruckus and partner marketing, sales and training materials
- Assist with scale and design of technical marketing lab infrastructure – switches, access points and other products
- Develop and assist with technical presentations for internal webinars
- Spearhead field support as time-critical requirements arise (e.g. for competitive testing, demos, etc.)
The position reports to the Manager of Technical Marketing Engineering and is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.