Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World
Lead the development of short and long-term strategies for growing revenue, identifying new opportunities, and understanding additional revenue streams. Accountable for driving a focused effort, identifying customer technical requirements, presenting solutions, and closing opportunities. Working with CommScope PLM and Technical teams.
- Engage at all levels, across all customer cross functional teams (marketing, technical, sourcing and operations) within the assigned Account(s).
- Develop and execute a Strategic Account Plan - detailing objectives, responsibilities, and timelines for assigned accounts - Identify short/long term product development goals and drive back into appropriate segment/product lines
- Collaborate to maintain critical communication with all CommScope resources who are stakeholders with assigned accounts. This will include customer web portals, monthly reports, and updating CommScope’s SharePoint site, Mobilize internal resources
- Maintain, grow, and strengthen CommScope relationship and position within accounts with and through, CommScope account teams and partners
- Achieve Trusted Adviser Status, securing Approved Supplier status
- Project lead on larger deals and negotiations
- Identify customer problems and drive them to closure with the assistance of the CommScope Home management team as needed.
- Continued maintenance of Strategic Accounts’ pricing strategies
- Coordinate consistent global or regional messaging, and engagement strategies for Assigned Accounts
Required Qualifications for Consideration
Demonstrate strong global Engineering, Sales, and Business Development background with technical acuity and the following track record of experience:
- 2+ years proven experience in Inside/Outside Sales or Strategic Account Management within Telecom/IT infrastructure products or services
- Experience calling on or selling to service providers, Telco, ISP or Cable MSO.
- Domestic Travel will be required (~50%)
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Experience in running complex multi-decision maker customer account
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline">https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;Georgia || United States : Georgia || United States : Maryland;Marietta || United States : Georgia : Marietta || United States : Georgia : Suwanee || United States : Georgia : Virtual || United States : Maryland : Virtual