It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We solve. Others Sell.
Due to growth and customer demand, CommScope is looking to add an Account Manager to our Building Connectivity Infrastructure team. This role will cover the Northeast market and will allow you to travel within the region.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
This is an individual contributor field sales role, responsible for selling CommScope products, services, or solutions into the Northeast region. We are looking for someone to prioritize the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives, including the achievement of product sales/solution sales goals. Additionally, you may recommend the selection and development of distributors and other customer types in respective regions to achieve continued advancement in the marketplace and support the success of our financial objectives. The ideal candidate will be local to the Northeast region or willing to relocate to the area.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A High School Diploma and 5+ years of proven sales experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting and participating in team sales initiatives where applicable by assembling and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts.
- 2+ years of experience owning the full sales cycle with outstanding customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Expert ability to establish and nurture positive relationships with existing customers and grow existing revenue streams.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have familiarity with CommScope and our product set.
- Confirmed enterprise sales experience with a deep understanding of enterprise sales methodology.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline">https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] target="_blank">https://careers.commscope.com/eeo.