It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
CommScope is looking to add a Territory Account Manager to our team located in the Seattle, WA area.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
This is an individual contributor field sales role, responsible for selling CommScope products, services, or solutions into the Seattle, WA region. We are looking for someone to prioritize the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives, including the achievement of product sales/solution sales goals. Additionally, you may recommend the selection and development of distributors and other customer types in respective regions to achieve continued growth in the marketplace and support the achievement of company financial objectives. The ideal candidate will be local to the greater Seattle, WA area or willing to relocate to the area.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A High School Diploma and 5+ years related experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting and participating in team sales initiatives where applicable by assembling and presenting pertinent information for assigned accounts.
- 2+ years of experience owning the full sales cycle with outstanding customer-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and nurture positive relationships with existing customers and grow existing revenue streams.
- Willing to travel as needed within the region.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have familiarity with CommScope and our product set.
- Carry a high aptitude of social intelligence.
- Confirmed enterprise sales experience with a deep understanding of enterprise sales methodology.
What happens after you apply?
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] .