It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We're a global leader that's as passionate about technology as you are.
CommScope is looking to add a Territory Account Manager to our team located in the Twin Cities.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
This is an individual contributor field sales role, responsible for selling CommScope’s Ruckus products, services, or solutions into the Twin Cities region. We are looking for someone to prioritize the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives, including the achievement of product sales/solution sales goals. Additionally, you may recommend the selection and development of distributors and other customer types in respective regions to achieve continued growth in the marketplace and support the achievement of company financial objectives. The ideal candidate will be local to or willing to relocate to the Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A High School Diploma and 5+ years related experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting and participating in team sales initiatives where applicable by assembling and presenting pertinent information for assigned accounts.
- 2+ years of experience owning the full sales cycle with outstanding customer-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and nurture positive relationships with existing customers and grow existing revenue streams.
- Willing to travel as needed within the region.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have familiarity with CommScope, Ruckus and our product set.
- Carry a high aptitude of social intelligence.
- Confirmed enterprise sales experience with a deep understanding of enterprise sales methodology.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline">https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
Why CommScope and Ruckus?
Ruckus is a business unit within CommScope focused on delivering cutting-edge solutions to create a smarter simpler and more connected world. At the heart of global connectivity are the engineers who write innovative software for our award-winning routing and switching products to bring the information quickly and reliably where needed. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline">https://careers.commscope.com/eeo.