Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Showcase some of the world’s most sophisticated technology!
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Federal Account Manager- Special Programs to join our team based in the Washington DC Metro/Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland Area.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
This role is accountable for direct prospecting, pipeline development, and sales engagement in Intelligence Community named accounts. Teamwork and a focused demeanor will be key to your success.
We are looking for you to collaborate with Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, and Operations as the need arises to resolve customer problems. Formulate and recommend sales policies and objectives to ensure effective operation of Federal Sales activities. Plan, direct, and execute arrangements required for participation in trade or other convention programs.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of solution and service-based federal sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Active Security Clearance level TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with wireless networking, competitors, and market landscape.
- Knowledge of setting up and selling through distribution and VAR partners is important and a good knowledge of VARs/distributors in the territory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a process for handling a set of accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, negotiations, short term and long-term opportunity management.
- A consistent track record in growing revenue and quota achievement.
- A confirmed ability to think in unexpected ways to develop creative solutions that drive deals through to closure.
You Will Excite Us If Have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Veteran and Intelligence Community government experience desired.
- Reasonable understanding of copper and fiber infrastructure.
- Prior OEM experience.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Maryland || United States : Virginia;United States : Maryland : Virtual || United States : Virginia : Ashburn || United States : Virginia : Virtual