Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Enterprise Account Manager role is accountable for direct prospecting, pipeline development and sales engagement in named accounts in target verticals and named accounts in an assigned geographic territory
Applicants should have experience in selling wireless and networking products to high-level level management and other decision makers. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales leadership, territory and revenue development within the Wi-Fi or networking industry, and in-depth sales experience within a channel sales environment.
Knowledge of setting up and selling through distribution and VAR partners is important and a good knowledge of VARs/distributors in the territory is essential.
A good networking and wireless knowledge is mandatory, and a reasonable understanding of 5G is advantageous. This person will preferably be able to demonstrate some technical hands-on capability in terms of demonstrating products to resellers, solid understanding of large channel organizations and integrated solution selling and be comfortable engaging with and be able to work with cross functional teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of solution and service based Federal sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment required.
- Strong written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a process for managing a set of accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term and long-term opportunity management.
- Able to identify and generate sales leads/opportunities.
- Proven track record in growing revenue and quota achievement
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers
- Have knowledge or experience of outdoor radio solutions preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to think outside the boxes to develop creative solutions that drive deals through to closure.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with wireless networking, competitors and market landscape.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field preferred.
- Travel required within assigned territory.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.