Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Distribution Account Manager has the responsibility of managing and delivering on all business through assigned distribution partner and distribution-managed partners in the region. Reporting to the Director of North American Distribution, the individual is directly responsible for the management, development and success of the assigned distributor and their partners in region, while working closely with the local Channel and End-User sales teams.
- By creating, owning and deploying the respective distribution strategy the individual must show successful execution across the region, with incremental growth of distribution-managed revenue and alignment to Ruckus’s growth objectives;
- The individual must identify and deliver upon strategic initiatives to differentiate and drive incremental revenue through distributor and partners - ensuring successful adoption and revenue growth for new and existing products;
-The individual must take responsibility for developing and executing Ruckus distributor business & marketing plans and manage the execution of marketing activities/programs/funded heads that drive the distributor towards assigned targets; - Particular focus is placed on driving distributor to identify, recruit and develop new distribution-managed resellers;
- The individual must build strong relationships with all levels of individuals within distribution partner and have the knowledge and capacity to interface with and positively influence all aspects of both the distributors’ and Ruckus’ business;
- The individual must manage operational efficiencies with distributor including inventory management and reporting;
- Accurately manage distribution forecasting weekly, including Sales in and POS.
- Create the best partner experience and better partner experience than the Ruckus competitors.
- Experience with Distribution and Channel relationship building / partner management with notable accomplishments, preferably in the technology industry and with Distributors, Resellers, System Integrators, alliance, and other strategic partners;
- High degree of motivation and professionalism with strong organizational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving and process management skills. Ability to influence others;
- Ability to create and articulate a compulsive business value proposition for distribution partners around existing solutions and new products;
- In-depth expert knowledge and understanding of distributors’ business requirements and models including financial, sales and operations;
- Able to empathize with, articulate and understand the business strategy from the distributor business owner's perspective as well as Ruckus’ solution strategy.
- Strong level of business acumen;
- Ability to travel frequently within region.
Bachelor's degree required
5+ years in sales and channel management required
Needs to be in Chicago area.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.