Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join our team. This is a virtual role with the ideal candidate being located in Minnesota, Michigan or Illinois.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Coordinate consistent global or regional messaging and engagement strategies for Key Assigned Accounts
- Drive a CommScope global infrastructure and networking specification, maximizing both revenue attainment and profitability across all customer divisions and business units
- Develop, manage and execute an Account Plan - detailing objectives, responsibilities, and timelines for assigned accounts
- Maintenance and accuracy of assigned Strategic Accounts funnel in CRM tool
- Continued maintenance of Strategic Accounts’ pricing strategies
- Build upper-level management “Peer-to-Peer” relationships within assigned Strategic Accounts and document in key account plan
- Continue the cycle of creating customer driven programs that assist with CommScope Value Proposition within assigned Strategic Accounts
- Work closely with Director of Key Accounts to collaborate and fully implement the account strategies
- Maintain Strategic communication with all CommScope resources who are stakeholders with assigned Strategic Accounts. This will include customer web portals, monthly reports and updating CommScope’s SharePoint site
- Manage the execution of any MOU, NDA or contractual agreements
- Facilitate the internal escalation of team members needing assistance from around the world
- Maintain, grow, and strengthen CommScope relationship and position within Strategic Accounts with and through CommScope account teams and partners
- Solution selling within assigned customer base to secure a larger share of the customers’ IT spend across all divisions of CommScope product
- Proven expertise in strategic selling and negotiations
- Any other Account Manager duties as needed
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Outside Sales or Strategic Account Management in IT infrastructure products or services
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proven expertise in account management and experience managing large strategic accounts
- Domestic Travel will be required
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Illinois || United States : Michigan || United States : Minnesota;United States : Illinois : Joliet || United States : Illinois : Lisle || United States : Illinois : Virtual || United States : Illinois : Westchester || United States : Michigan : Virtual || United States : Minnesota : Shakopee || United States : Minnesota : Virtual