This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our team based in Washington DC Metro area.
We are currently Individual contributor field sales role, responsible for selling company products, services or solutions into a particular territory or region. Coordinates the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives; including achievement of product sales/solution sales goals. May recommend selection and development of distributors, contractor partners, consultants and other customer types in respective regions in order to achieve continued growth in marketplace and support achievement of company financial objectives. Travel is required. Must be located in Washington DC Metro area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
Execution of Sales Plans:
- Develop, grow, and maintain sales and management customer relationships at all levels within the account or territory. Engages appropriate internal resources as necessary, to support CommScope Strategy in the assigned market.
- Proactively plan and direct sales activities in respective region through key customer contacts, influencers and external consultants. Provide customer training, product demonstration of products/solutions in order to meet and exceed annual revenue plans and profitable growth.
Manage and develop account relationships in the assigned territory or account. Maintains account presence by providing value-added services and maintaining professional relationships with key customer personnel, coordinates the sales and customer relationship process.
- Demonstrates significant expertise in assigned product lines and ability to explain technical issues. Has a broad knowledge of the entire CommScope product portfolio. Identify new and or unique ways to introduce CommScope products and services to the customer through multiple channels to market.
- Understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements and appropriately matches solutions to meet customer needs. Keeping current on Industry trends in technology and changes in strategies.
- Performs revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other related sales administrative tasks to include Sale Force doc Com updates, travel and expense reporting. Provides accurate and timely information and reports, as required, to inform management of sales progress and success.
Roles in Sales Process:
- Executes the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, to presenting solutions and negotiating through the close. Using appropriate sales messaging, favorable influences selection of products, service or solutions in targeted accounts
- High School Diploma with 5 - 8 years of related Sales experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 2 - 5 years of related Sales experience
- Communication Skills: Supports and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by gathering and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts
- Sales/Selling Skills
- Relationship Building Skills
- Account Planning/Forecasting Skills
- Product/Service/Solution Knowledge
- Customer/ Account/Market/Industry Knowledge
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : District of Columbia || United States : Maryland || United States : Virginia;United States : District of Columbia : Virtual || United States : Maryland : Virtual || United States : Virginia : Ashburn || United States : Virginia : Forest || United States : Virginia : Virtual