HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Resistance Welder position at our Metal Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 2nd shift position (Monday-Friday 3:30-11:30pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minor machine set-ups and assist in repairs of machine.
• Inspect machine and all hand tools for any hazards to ensure machine is running properly.
• Some welding experience is preferred - this position will have the opportunity to move into a Welding role.
• Retrieve part from machine and place in designated area.
• Using measuring devices – check part quality.
• Complete pertinent paperwork for production and quality.
• Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Must have excellent attendance and work record.
- Must be able to write well.
- Must be able to count and do simple math.
- Production assembly a plus.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.