Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sand whitewood frame to erase all roughness to prepare for finishing process.
• Read tickets and/or job notes prior to sanding to verify options.
• Transports frames from work station to holding area.
• Inspect frame for areas that need repair.
• Repair areas by using putty and putty knife to fill in cracks, holes and any imperfections.
• Sand frame using jitterbug sander, hand sander, and/or flutter sander to smooth all areas of frame, paying close attention to carved detail.
• Distress frame by using designated tools if needed.
• Blow off frame with air hose.
• Remove frame from table and push to Finishing Department.
• Maintains neat and orderly work station.
• Wears required safety glasses and foot wear; works safely and reports unsafe conditions to Dept. Supervisor.
• Performs daily stretching exercises.
• Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
• Must have ability to learn quickly and recognize parts.
• Understand correct placement of parts, right / left sides, front / back.
• English required for reading tickets and instructions.
• Must be able to setup materials in pots.
• Must be able to understand and follow a finish specification for quality oriented cuts and use of correct materials.