Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the manufacturing and shipping processes and procedures in factory production operations
- Evaluating each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Enforcing all safety policies on the production floor
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
- Inspecting products for quality and accuracy prior to shipping
- Maintaining communication between management and employees to ensure that necessary policies are understood and followed
- Ensuring that the flow of resources like raw materials is maintained and that production items are delivered as needed and used properly and efficiently
- Knows, understands, communicates and facilitates a safe work culture, ensuring compliance with all company safety/environmental and housekeeping policies.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Communicates between Production Manager, Customer Service personnel, and other supervisors of schedule problems, and resolves issues that may affect the planned priorities.
- Inspects work areas to ensure operational performance and utilization.
- Monitors employee performance to assure that quality and production standards are met and assists in completing performance reviews.
- Assures that employees are trained to adequately perform assigned tasks.
- Builds and maintains morale in the hourly Production workforce and maintains a good attitude with fellow workers and management to enhance morale.
- Must have previous Managerial Experience
- Knowledge of Excel and smartsheet is a plus
Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
Production: 3 years (Preferred)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.