This job is archived
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of product and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans quilting, sewing, and cutting operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing smooth top mattress panels, mattress borders, box tops, box covers and box spring borders.
- Coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products to meet specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes managers and workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves management and worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Assistant General Manager for action.
- Attends required production meetings as scheduled by the General Manager
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data
- Boxes up all UPS orders being shipped out and gets the paperwork from office and puts on boxes and sends to shipping
- Boxes up all base covers being shipped out and scan tickets to order number and sends to shipping for delivery
- May perform other work/duties as assigned