This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
We are recruiting a Demand Planning Manager to join our team in Catawba, NC.What to Expect:
In this role, you will partner with Operations Management and Product Managers with the primary goal of balancing the results-oriented objectives of improving customer service, minimizing supply chain costs, optimizing working capital, and leading the Demand Planning team.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Proactively lead Global Planning activities by being the focal point of communication with the Business and Operations leaders.
- Lead and improve the S&OP process and build statistical forecasts.
- Manages and coaches employees to drive the best possible performance of individuals and department
- Challenge the status quo as it relates to processes and data analysis efficiency. Propose ideas for change.
- Runs inventory levels in assigned regions and business units working closely with operations, sales, and product line management for supply chain optimization.
- Balance global supply and capacity to provide the highest level of customer service and operational efficiency.
- Global Travel (Up to 50% under normal circumstances).
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of work experience.
- Previous experience with Supply Chain, Demand Planning, and S&OP.
- Expertise in prioritizing, influencing, and decision-making at multiple levels in an organization.
- High proficiency in tools used for data analysis such as Excel.
- Experience working with industry software such as SAP.
- Proven track record to optimally interact and influence partners at various levels of the organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and bring functional groups (Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, etc.) together to execute business strategies.
- Have APICS, CPIM, and or CSCP certifications.
- Experience leading globally diverse teams with multifaceted strengths.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Minnesota || United States : North Carolina || United States : Texas;United States : Minnesota : Shakopee || United States : North Carolina : Catawba || United States : North Carolina : Claremont || United States : Texas : Richardson