Responsible for running assigned injection molding machines efficiently to reach performance standards, while ensuring quality of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for first line visual inspections on multiple machines for non-conforming product and packaging.
- Performs and documents cleaning requirements for assigned machines.
- Documents product information and amounts on transport bin tracking sheet.
- Performs machine line inspections and documents findings.
- Works according to safety regulations at all times and reports unsafe conditions immediately.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- The employee must be able to stand, walk throughout the work area and bend regularly during the entire shift.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Sarstedt, Inc. participates in E-Verify
Please Note: Due to the volume of resume submissions, candidates will be contacted directly if considered for the interview process. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.