In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
We are looking to add a Global Operations Manager to our Network Cable and Connectivity team (NCC). This role can be based in Catawba, NC, or Richardson, TX.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
We will look to you to advise and implement the business unit's operations’ activities, strategies, and objectives to ensure the achievement of business unit goals. Takes the lead to drive operational improvement activities in support of project teams and project timelines and cost, taking into consideration the team member input. Here, you will lead and ensure critical processes within the Business Unit for replication or transferring of product manufacturing, tools, and processes globally. Engagement is key, where you will work with internal partners to turn ideas into improvement projects within the constraints of timing, product requirements, profitability, and budget (cost).
The NCC Global Operations Manager is fully accountable to a functional manager and/or colleagues for these projects. You will provide leadership within the project team, responsible for the execution of development projects per detailed procedures and in line with agreements/contracts within the core team and overall business unit strategy.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ years of project management and/or operations experience
- 5+ years of continuous improvement experience with experience operating in highly cross-functional and fast-paced environments.
- Previous exposure to financial data and financial indicators.
- The proven track record of leading both horizontally and vertically; presenting with all management levels in the organization.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and maintain the accurate harmony between meeting the business needs and handling the available resources.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- Your Greenbelt, PMP, or other certification programs.
- Experience with project management applications like Microsoft Project.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] .