This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- A major responsibility of this position consists of data entry
- Uses the computer to access and update records
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information and/or records
- Communicates with the warehouse, customer service and the production floor to help insure timely and accurate delivery, and follows up on orders shipped if needed
- Works in a team environment with the common goal of excellent customer service, shipping and receiving while impressing our customers.
- Act as each other’s back up cross training as required to stay current.
- Participate and encourage participation in the Continuous Significant Improvement Quality Process.
- Monitor all internal systems for accuracy and compliance while insuring the disciplines necessary to achieve Company goals, strategic plans and expectations
- Requires integrity, independent action, originality, evaluation and judgment
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Certificate or A.A. from college or technical school; 1-2 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Above average ability to navigate through standard computer programs (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Power Point, JD Edwards)
- Ability to grasp the functions, processes, and uses of the products being sold
- Skill in listening, anticipating, and responding to the needs of the department
- Skill in communicating with tact, diplomacy, and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively alone or in a team setting
Ability to solve practical problems and apply common sense understanding to carry