Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Supports all receiving, warehousing, staging, and distribution functions in Warehouse Operations. This includes materials handling in the areas of receiving, labeling, storage, finished goods, raw material and package distribution, staging of raw materials for production, housekeeping, operating motorized and manual equipment as needed for job duties, handling scrap, and SAP data entry via RF device and terminal entry.
- Perform all activities associated with raw material receipts. Activities may include unloading of incoming raw material shipments, confirmation of packing slip data, and application of SAP storage unit labels to each container. Enters receipt data into SAP.
- Process outbound shipments. This includes picking, packing, verification, and staging material, palletizing, stretch wrapping, placement of required labels, and truck loading.
- Pull and stage raw materials and supplies to production as required. Enters transfer information into SAP.
- Receive and ship small packages (Fed Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Record all material movements into SAP.
- Perform Cycle Counts and Inventory Counts as required.
- Monitor the warehouse for proper storage unit labeling of materials, damaged material, and general cleanliness of the all warehouse areas.
- Maintain scrap segregation for facility.
- Perform daily inspection of forklift.
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year experience in warehouse preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Perform job in safe manner, meet all company safety requirements/rules, and promote a safe work environment.
- Computer skills including SAP experience is a plus.
- Week-end work schedules as assigned
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality is a must.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.