Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope is hiring a Materials Coordinator for an opportunity located in Euless, Texas.
The role of the Materials Coordinator is to enter, track and maintain proper inventory levels with the SAP warehouse management system.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate work orders and reporting through SAP.
- Successfully able to organize incoming orders in SAP.
- Troubleshoot production orders, receiving, inventory discrepancies and other transactions issues.
- Assist the warehouse in order issues, product returns and nonconforming product.
- Determine root cause of order / transactions and assist in the development of process improvement plans.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong SAP transactional knowledge with troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to verify work orders, invoices etc.
- Standard Work.
- As required, monitor and track departmental performance metrics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in materials distribution, logistics or inventory management required.
- Must be a critical thinker with an ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills are required for success in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
- Consistently display a friendly, positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in an ever changing, dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Office etc.)
- Ability to reach, push, pull carts, pallet jacks and other manual handing equipment.
- Ability to walk and / or stand for extended periods of time.
- Good math skills necessary for maintaining inventory records and understanding process initiatives.
- Must follow all site Facilities, EHS and Quality policies.
- The incumbent may be exposed to moving parts, non-climate-controlled work environment, hot temperatures in buildings without air conditioning and moderate to loud noise levels while performing the duties of this job.
- Planned Working Schedule: Monday – Wednesday e/o Thursday: 5:00pm – 5:00am.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.