This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Complies with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
- Ability to interact with employees of all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents, mechanical drawings, schematics and diagrams
- High School Diploma or its Equivalent.
- Must read, write and understand Basic English.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function for this position
- Team working ability.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
Must have good manual dexterity, the ability to use various hand tools and gages, ability to climb and work at elevated heights, exert considerable physical effort, bend, lift, stoop, climb
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.