Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.)
- Perform general electrical maintenance on the physical structure
- Analyze and Repair/Troubleshoot problems on all equipment throughout the plant
- Plan, construct, install, and repair electrical wiring in the plant.
- Run conduit and wiring throughout the plant as needed.
- Locate and/or order equipment/parts for facility
- Oversee/Maintain plant Preventative Maintenance Program
- Determine corrective action to machinery based on observation of machinery and discussion with
- Weld as needed
- Operate forklift as needed.
- Works well with others
- Single phase and three phase circuits
- Read and understand electrical schematics
- Install conduit
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting
- Cutting and welding
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job.
- One to five years as a maintenance electrician or equivalent training/certifications
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- High school or equivalent
- High degree of electrical knowledge
- College/Vocational certificate is preferred but not required for consideration