This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Senior Manufacturing Support (SRSP)
The Senior Manufacturing Support (SRSP) position may require the employee to perform many tasks. These tasks may include physical manipulation or movement of product or materials, machine operations, forklift operation or other jobs as deemed necessary by business demands.
- Assist the Machine Operator in a variety of production functions.
- Traversing and testing cable and reels.
- Inspect cable for defects or flaws.
- Reassign (repark) warehouse locations when needed.
- Label all products produced by the line.
- May require occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
- Rework products when needed because of various errors.
- Data entry to generate billing and relieve inventory.
- Must be able to work independently without constant oversight.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills
- Must have previous forklift experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of previous manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other production team members as well as other departments and outside carriers.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Forklift Certification
- High School diploma or GED
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.