Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Immigration Language THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED AS A RESULT OF AN APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION FOR THE POSITION OF APPLICATIONS ENGINEER. ANY PERSON MAY PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO THE NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTER OFFICE AND/OR CERTIFYING OFFICER OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration Harris Tower 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410 Atlanta, GA 30303
Employees in the Manufacturing Support family may perform as a Shipping Clerk, a Material Clerk, a Receiving Clerk or a Stock Room Clerk.
• Performs manual work having to do with the handling of materials in various manufacturing and service departments, using a powered, ridden forklift in the handling and transporting of materials, needs to be forklift certified. As required, when the need for a forklift does not exist the material handler will perform the same functions without it.
• Handle and transport raw materials, parts, supplies, etc., in and between departments or sections for further processing, and assembly. Stage finished goods, excess materials and scrap in proper locations.
• Perform housekeeping duties to insure a clean and safe work environment, which includes but is not limited to sweeping floors, cleaning railing, mopping and general housekeeping functions.
• Arrange materials so service aisles, walk spaces, and fire exits, are accessible.
• Supply materials or in-process cable to various departments, which involves identifying different sizes and types of cores, raw materials and cables.
• May be required to perform various SAP transactions.
Candidate is expected to follow all corporate safety regulations, keep work area in a clean and orderly condition, and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required for the assigned work area(s). Candidate may participate in audits, incident investigations, etc. as needed.
Must be able to work a 12-hour shift
Completed High School Diploma or equivalent.
Successful background check and drug screening.
Required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell for periods up to 12-hours.
Ability to stand and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift, with assistance, up to 100 pounds.
Once trained, work with minimal supervision.