This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain production orders daily, management may make changes to daily schedule to meet production needs.
- Push pull and lift foam to conveyor Inspect foam for any defects before and after cuts are made. Foam may weigh in excess of 50 lbs.
- Ability to change blades on saw when needed.
- Insert appropriate program based on order into control panel on CNC.
- Must be able to use and interpret a tape measure and use basic math skills including decimals and fractions.
- Inspect all product after cuts are made to insure quality
- Other Duties may be required to meet production requirements
- NO Supervisory Responsibilities with this position.
- Overtime may be required to fulfill production requirements
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to read, write and comprehend information, instructions, and memos.
Read tape measure, basic math including common fractions and decimals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.