This job is archived
- Produce pocketed coils according to established work instructions using an ultrasonic coil machine.
- Perform prescribed machine maintenance.
- Perform duties as outlined in established Job Safety Analysis and National Quality Standards and meet established hourly production goals.
- Organize and/or stock raw materials in the work area, follow departmental housekeeping requirements, and leave the work environment and equipment clean at the end of shift.
- Perform other duties as designated by a supervisor or manager.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to work safely, take initiative, multi-task, and work both independently and as a part of a team. Work experience with ultrasonic production machinery and/or in a manufacturing environment preferred. Basic math skills and demonstrated mechanical aptitude is required. Forklift certification preferred.
Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required. Also must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour during an 8-hour shift or longer in overtime situations to meet customer demand. Heavy loads must be team-lifted. Production within the range specified for the position is required to maintain integrity of make-to-order system.
Must be able to comprehend and follow work instructions, assess production component demands, and adjust coil output accordingly. Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions; communicate with coworkers and management clearly and respectfully; and work in an ever-changing, fast-paced team environment.
Safety-focused, fast-paced manufacturing plant engaged in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement. Work environment includes a clean and safe work area and exposure to high noise decibels, hot raw materials, fire-retardant materials, and limited chemicals. Personal Protective Equipment is required to be worn for any hazards and is supplied by the company.
If interested in this position, please follow the following procedure:
Interested associates must complete an internal job posting application and obtain their supervisors signature as a notification of courtesy. Associate submits form to Human resources within the posting period. Incomplete applications will be returned to internal candidate and may delay the application process. Forms are located with your supervisor.
Note: Must be performing satisfactorily to be eligible for transfer. Candidates are evaluated on seniority, attendance, skills and other Qualifications.