This job is archived
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieve paperwork from material coordinator. Obtain work orders and patterns needed.
- Pull patterns from shelves according to production order.
- Place pattern on table.
- Place foam on pattern and line up with blades. Inspect Foam for defects.
- Lay pattern on table and place foam on pattern centering on blades.
- Push table in (keeping hands and arms behind guards) while Machine is going through cycle.
- Pull table out. Remove foam from pattern.
- Label finished part and mark through items that are completed on your production order. Inspect finished part for defects.
- Clean your area at the end of shift.
- Perform other duties as needed to fill vacancies.
- Overtime may be required to meet production/Customer requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully
HS DIPLOMA OR GED PREFERRED, APPLICANT MAY SUBSTITUTE WORK EXPERIENCE FOR DIPLOMA/GED. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.