Performs various tasks to cut foam in the correct shape and quantity on CNC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain production orders daily. Sort the orders out by due date, with the oldest orders scheduled first, management may make changes to daily schedule to meet production needs.
- Push pull and lift block to platform. Inspect block for any defects before and after cuts are made. Blocks may weigh in excess of 50 lbs.
- Ability to change blades on saw when needed.
- Insert appropriate program based on order into control panel on CNC.
- Must be able to use and interpret a tape measure and use basic math skills including decimals and fractions.
- Inspect all product after cuts are made to insure quality
- Other Duties may be required to meet production requirements
- NO Supervisory Responsibilities with this position.
- Overtime may be required to fulfill production requirements
Ability to read, write, comprehend information, instructions, and memos. Ability to speak English is preferred. Ability to read a tape measure, Basic Math skills including common fractions and decimals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience. Must be able to pass a drug screen.