This job is archived
Performs various duties necessary to operate CNC saw to fabricate foam product into correct dimensions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive customer order from the Supervisor/Lead. Read dimensions, determine number of pieces, and type of foam to be used.
- Input manual dimensions or program.
- Use tape measure to verify measurements. Basic math skills including decimals and fractions are required.
- Always check for any quality defects before and after making cuts.
- May be required to cross-train in other areas.
- Other duties as specified by Supervisor and/or Lead
- Required to work Overtime as needed
High School Diploma or G.E.D.; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to read, write and comprehend information, instructions, and memos. Ability to read tape measure. Basic math skills including common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed technical written or oral instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.