1. Obtain parts from bins and place on cart or rack as necessary.
2. Pick up more or less parts to vary the weight from ½ to 20 pounds.
3. Obtain parts from cart/rack and hang them onto the paint line.
4. Place spacers between production orders
5. Perform in process check, both visual and functional.
6. Direct forklift driver to set bins of parts on designated racks.
7. Count parts.
8. Make and date boxes
9. Take inventory
10. Train other employees as Paint Line Operator
10. Maintain safe operation
1. Tag and label finished products.