Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support team on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Productivity, Job Knowledge, and Employee Engagement.
- Know how to run all areas of productions and be able Fill in on those production areas as needed.
- Provide cross training metric in Foam/ Fiber Areas.
- Promote safety among team members in your department(s) and drive improvement.
- Communication clear instructions to team members and escalate issues to leadership team.
- Delegate tasks, set deadlines, and ensure machine cleanliness and operator.
- Monitoring team’s performance to ensure they meet daily production goals.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and work with management and/or Human Resources to resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values.
- Demonstrate competency in performing the role of the Machine Operator position.
- In-depth knowledge of plant and processes.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure individually and as part of a team.
- Cell leads must also be responsible, calm, and are able to plan and prioritize work and other people’s daily activities.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Willing to learn how to coach, mentor and treat all team members fairly.