Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking an Baler. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has a minimum of 6 months experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. HSM is seeking qualified candidates at our location in Tolleson, AZ. This position is 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 4:00pm - 12:30am.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS TO BE TRAINED UPON HIRE:
1. Drive clamp forklift
2. Load rolls of paper on machine with clamp
3. Position and feed paper on baler.
4. Operate baler (insert coil units in machine to bale)
5. Tag the completed bales with correct labels.
6. Remove completed bales and stack on pallets.
1. Inspect coil units and bales for quality
2. Maintain a clean work area.
**** Performs other various duties as directed by supervisor. ****
MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Baler, scissors, clamp forklift
Department Shift Supervisor or Designee.
Communication with co-worker in removing bales.
Ensure bales meet essential quality expectations. Participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement Process.