(Essential duties and responsibilities)
1. Prioritize production orders by due date, including rush orders.
2. Read production order to determine the quality and style of
Cushion to work on.
3. Organize punch and slot pattern area, retrieve and replace pattern
4. Retrieve flat(s) of cushions or backs/arms/ottomans.
5. Place pattern on cushions and mark as needed.
6. Read the pattern to determine what to do with the cushion.
7. Punch and or slot the cushion per the pattern.
8. Place finished units on a flat and push it to the next operation.
9. Sharpen knife blades and drill bits, and lubricate saw blades as necessary.
10. Contact maintenance for major repairs to machinery.
11. Change drill bits and saw blades as necessary.
12. Maintain count of completed units for production order accuracy.
13. Mark orders as complete and turn in to the Lead Person