Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain orders from Dept. Coordinator or Lead Person
- Align work in process bun on machine to be cut.
- Remove any top skin/sheets not necessary for order requirements.
- Key in program on CNC for next bun cutting.
- Start machine, checking for accuracy in the cutting program.
- Mark order complete and prepare for material handler to off load.
- Set CNC for next bun and repeat procedure.
- Change blade and perform daily maintenance when required.
- Assist in inventory.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure.
- Must be able to read and write on production sheets.
- Must be able to perform simple math (i.e. – counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- You must be able to work Saturdays/overtime as needed.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Foam manufacturing or foam fabrication experience is preferred.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent