HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the CNC Machine Operator position at our Spring Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 2nd shift position (Monday-Friday – 3:00pm-11:00pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up computer and machines to produce springs and three-dimensional wire products.
- Use hand tools to make necessary machine adjustments.
- Perform maintenance checks on machine
- Maintain a clean work area
- Program simple inputs into the CNC Machines.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to read measuring devices and blue prints.
- Must have good math skils (i.e. – counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, convert to metrics, and geometry).
- Previous CNC experience is a preferred.
- Must have a mechanical ability with basic computer skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of JDE and/or scanning systems a plus.
- Must have good communication skills.