Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain work order from Lead Person.
- Communicate with crane operator as to what needs to drop onto the short line and in
- Program Baumer to cut buns according to customer specifications.
- Turn on Baumer and cut buns to correct size to meet customer requirements.
- Visually check cut for quality.
- Key data into the Bun Inventory System to accurately remove foam used from the system
And re-enter unused foam into the system.
- Record in a log every bun used.
- Write on paper customer name, purchase order and other steps needed to complete the
order then give to material handler.
Ability to read work orders
Basic Math Skills
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Labor experience in a manufacturing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)