This job is archived
Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking a Material Handler. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has 2+ years’ experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. This position is at our in High Point, NC. This is a 1st shift shift position (6:00am - 2:30pm). Listed below are the qualifications and requirements for the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Place and maintain all necessary parts for fabrication at the correct assembly production stations.
- After each different style is completed, replace with the next style to be assembled.
- Throughout the day, locate parts to be fabricated and place at the various work stations or production lines.
- Check all finished goods for quality before moving them to the shipping dept. staging area or warehouse.
- Unload all molded products from the trailers as they are brought from plant #3 and reload with the empty racks.
- Assist in cleaning the shipping dept. and remove trash to the dumpster.