This job is archived
Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking a Material Handler. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has a minimum of 6 months experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. HSM is seeking qualified candidates at our Wire Technology location in Conover, NC. This is a 3rd shift position, Sunday - Thursday, 11:00pm - 7:00am.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move unfinished/finished goods to their designated locations.
- Assist in tagging of finished goods
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform all safety checks on forklift.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to perform simple math (i.e. – counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Must be able to use a tow motor and/or forklift.
- Prior Material Handler experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of scanning system a plus.