This job is archived
This material handler position performs various manual duties necessary to make molded foam cushions. This is a 2nd shift position. This is a 2nd shift position Monday-Thursday 3:30pm - 12:00am.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Place and maintain all necessary parts for fabrication at the correct assembly production stations.
- After each different style is completed, replace with the next style to be assembled.
- Throughout the day, locate parts to be fabricated and place at the various work stations or production lines.
- Check all finished goods for quality before moving them to the shipping dept. staging area or warehouse.
- Unload all molded products from the trailers as they are brought from plant #3 and reload with the empty racks.
- Assist in cleaning the shipping dept. and remove trash to the dumpster.