This is a physical demanding repetitive job in production where you will be required to use electric pallet jack. The warehouse temperature can range from -30 to 80 degrees depending on department.
- Must be able to work Holidays and Weekends.
- Must work in a safe manner adhering to all company safety guidelines.
- Must be able to reach, lift and stack cases ranging in weight from 1-100 lbs. from floor to overhead.
- Appropriately label selected product and apply header label to finish pallet to prep for shipment.
- Must maintain quality standards of accuracy, stacking and pallet conditions.
- Stack merchandise on pallet in a manner that no damage occurs while selecting orders, loading, or delivering product.
- Must be able to operate pallet jack in a safe manner so as not to endanger self or -co-workers.
- Must be able to walk and guide jack from slot and to slots during selections process.
**** You are looking at 20,000lbs- 40,000lbs a shift depending in which department!****
We are a tobacco and nicotine free company.
Schedule - FT (40+ hours)
Perishable Dept. - Sunday and 3 other evenings 2 pm to 12 am (work to finish).
Frozen Food Dept. - Sunday and 3 other evenings 2 pm to 12 am (work to finish).
Grocery Dept. - Sunday and 4 other evenings during the week 4 pm to 12 am (work to finish).