It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
Due to growth and customer demand in the Broadband business, we are recruiting for a VP of Operations - Network Cable & Connectivity (NCC) to join our team in North Carolina.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Here, you will globally advise and implement the supply chain strategies, activities, and objectives to ensure the achievement of goals for this business. Develops and executes strategies that focus on operational perfection – surpassing service and quality demands while driving profitability through continuous improvement and cost reductions. Partners with the Go-to-Market leaders for various NCC product lines to develop business-specific strategies that increase efficiency and deliver bottom-line results. The primary focus is on cost, quality, service, and talent development.
We will look to you to develop and lead a hard-working team of supply chain and engineering professionals and collaborate across the broader, matrixed supply chain team to execute the GSC strategy. Here, you will drive continuous improvement thru a structured process and drive S&OP for the business units to improve financial and service objectives and develop and fulfill the service levels and cost commitments required for the markets served by the various NCC product lines.
Deliverables will be essential and will include leading a matrixed team to deliver the revenue, gross margin, and EBITDA dedication for the NCC businesses and minimize all standard and non-standard supply chain costs this hot growth area business by demonstrating continuous improvement methodologies.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of operational experience.
- 5+ years of global operations experience.
- 3+ years of new product introduction and manufacturing engineering experience.
- Experience must include progressively more responsible positions in the areas of operations leadership, operational perfection, and total customer happiness.
- Strong leadership capabilities to deliver results, inspire change, and build and empower a team with multifaceted strengths.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and maintain the accurate balance between meeting the business needs and handling the available resources.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed MBA.
- Previous experience within the cable and/or connectivity industry.
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the organization.
- High energy and passion, with a strong dedication to exceeding expectations.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] target="_blank">https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View] target="_blank">https://careers.commscope.com/eeo.