It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Build a better career while building a better network!
The CommScope Supply Chain Transformation team is looking for an experienced Program Manager with a confirmed history of successfully executing and leading key supply chain transformation programs. The ideal candidate will be in Richardson, TX, or near one of our largest North American manufacturing facilities.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Here, you will develop, drive, and execute supply chain transformation and improvement projects. With your functional and operational experience, we will look got you to lead global footprint optimization programs within our Supply Chain Management and Operations domains.
From concept to completion, you will lead multiple, sophisticated, large-scale projects within the supply chain organization to drive business change. You will handle year-on-year Profit Improvement Plan (PIP) goal attainment related to key initiatives, running the global leadership of supply chain program management relative to initiatives, and leadership of the initiative team relative to initiative goals and objectives. Here, you will collaborate with all relevant Supply Chain leadership and their respective teams as is applicable to the scope of the initiatives undertaken.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ years of cross-functional project and program management, supply chain, logistics, or operations in a manufacturing environment.
- PMP certification.
- 3 + years of experience handling data and analysis to aid investigation and support project proposals coupled with experience developing standardized approaches to project plans.
- Advanced Microsoft Project and Excel skills.
- Expert ability to lead cross-functional project teams and empower individuals without formal authority.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working with SAP or other large ERP platforms.
- Outstanding cross-cultural written and verbal communication skills.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo.