In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
We're a global leader that's as passionate about technology as you are!
CommScope is looking to add a Systems Program Manager to our supply chain team. The ideal candidate will be in Richardson, TX, or near our major US locations.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
You will implement Global Supply Chain solutions and processes, including system/process testing, training and launch support, working with IT & functional SMEs. You will follow established processes and procedures for the organization based on industry-standard project management practices and change management methodologies and assist with the alignment of cross-functional teams toward goals by consistently and frequently reinforcing the project direction within the program framework.
You will integrate tracking and reporting of project goals in concert with the roadmap and deliver clear, concise, and timely communication of progress to senior leadership and partners across multiple supply chain functions and geographies.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- 4+ years of cross-functional project/program experience with business processes and technologies in large systems environments (examples: ERP, CRM).
- 2+ years of experience leading project teams in a matrixed environment across geographies and with diverse cultures.
- 3 + years of experience handling data and analysis to aid investigation and support project proposals.
- Experienced in detailing, preparing, and delivering presentations to all levels of the organization.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree
- A PMP certification.
- Previous supply chain processes and systems knowledge coupled with solutions design experience.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo.