Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Maintenance Repairer 2
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of business unit goals and objectives. Responsible for maintaining & troubleshooting all facilities related equipment as directed by their supervisor.
Work Hours and Schedule:
• 4x4 Schedule 6:30-6:30 12 hour shifts (nights)
Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
- Troubleshoot and repair machine Electro-Mechanical malfunctions, utilizing appropriate test equipment to analyze problems and correct deficiencies to include: multimeters.
- Capable of utilizing mechanical equipment including Lathes, Mills, cutting and welding tools.
- Be able to work effectively with Automation and Instrumentation devices in support of engineering or technicians.
- Troubleshoot equipment Motor and Drive control Issues.
- Follow All proactive safety measures to include but not limited to NEC, NFPA, and other pertinent safety codes. Ensure safety procedures, such as Lock-Out Tag-Out, are followed at all times
- Have Basic knowledge of production systems, including but not limited to: compound system, air compressors, and pit water system
- Basic understanding of 3 phase electrical systems, machine/motion control systems, electro-mechanical systems, VFD and Servo systems
- Assist in Developing, coordinating and managing ongoing in-house training programs.
- Support the Parts department by assisting with identifying and maintaining parts used on the equipment and inventory of repair parts and manufacturing supplies
- Demonstrate sound troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain PM and records for all plant equipment
- Must be able to read electrical drawings and schematics
- Other general facilities and project duties as assigned by supervisor
Education / Experience / Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years' industrial Maintenance experience.
- Display Good Mechanical skill set
- Will consider military experience and technical training in lieu of industrial experience
- Associate's Degree in Mechatronics, Industrial Systems or related fields
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.